Click to See All Bob's 2010 LSU Tiger Football Postings:

June 29, 2011

LSU Lunch Links:

It is amazing how much more quickly I can find thought provoking information on the SEC page of Top College Teams.  I have just begun to develop the Top College Teams site but these lunch links are articles I found during lunch that I think you will want to see.


This first article from the Mississippi State blog site "For Whom the Bell Tolls" is a good example of an article I would have missed.  The article title, "Bulldogs’ Chances Against LSU Hinge on Inconsistent Jefferson", may have led me away from the article also but, the author, Tyler Nelson, provides a good quick rundown of the Bayou Bengals.


I had learned a few days ago that LSU wide receiver Chris Tolliver would no longer be able to play football because of medical issues and that is cause for all Tigers fans to be saddened.  This is a good article from the Monroe News Star that covers that story.


And finally, here is an interesting article from The Bleacher Report called "Top 10 LSU Players of 2011".  Fortunately, for Tiger fans limiting our choices to LSU's "Top 10 Players" is a hard call. I think you probably have to read this one just to see what the guys at The Bleacher Report think.

No comments:

LSU Tigers Central

LSUsports.net Headline News