Click to See All Bob's 2010 LSU Tiger Football Postings:

August 6, 2011

Happy Anniversary! Go vote for your #1

Today is Kim and my 23rd wedding anniversary.  We met in an American History class at LSU.  My parents, who will celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary this month, also met in an American History class at LSU.  Maybe that is why I have a degree in American History.  Ironically, today also marks the anniversary of the U.S. dropping the atomic bomb on Japan in WWII.  I didn't realize that when we set the date.  Now to more important things.  Happy Anniversary, Kim!  I look forward to renewing our vows this afternoon!  Our son will be the best man and our daughter will be the maid of honor.  If you came here for college football stuff today, sorry.

I did notice that USA Today just ranked Oregon #3 and LSU #4.  I figured that you might disagree with USA Today ranking Oklahoma #1 so I set up a poll on my College Football's Big Game Poll site so that you can vote for the real #1 college football team.  Auburn was #22 in last year's preseason ranking and Oregon was #11.  I bet we know better on who is really #1.  Here is a link to the poll go vote!

No comments:

LSU Tigers Central

LSUsports.net Headline News